Assured Exteriors Provides Fast, Effective Repairs for Wind, Hail and Other Storm Damage
No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it’s important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home.
At Assured Exteriors, our roofers are always ready to go at a moment’s notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As one of Greater Vancouver, WA’s leading roofing companies, our roofing crews are well versed in all types of roofing materials and can solve any problem you may have.
If you have a roof emergency or need any of our other roofing services,call us at 503-484-0640 or click below for a free estimate.
Emergency roof repairs are often unexpected and major needs
Assured Exteriors are Your Local Experts for Roof Emergencies
As an experienced roofing contractor in Greater Vancouver, WA, we can handle any emergency roof repair need you may have. If your home has leaks, wind damage, or a collapsing roof, make us your first call to get fast, effective repairs.
Call us today for a free estimate on any of our roofing services!
Common Causes of Roofing Emergencies:
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- High winds tear off shingles and/or roof decking
- Improper installation practices
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers
Some roofing emergencies are preventable, but others are simply out of the homeowner’s control. Homeowners should always take care to have proper roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies, but even in those cases a roofing emergency is a possibility.
We can solve your roofing emergency and get your home back to normal
Things to Remember in a Roofing Emergency
In the case of a roofing emergency, make sure you remember these three points:
- Don’t go up on the roof yourself: A damaged roof is a dangerous environment, and you should let a professional be the first to check it out
- Cover the interior: Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks
- Inspect the roof visually: From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof to note debris and possible damage
Get a Free Estimate
Fill out the form below and we will contact you about an estimate.